How to fix lagging issues in a PUBG Mobile?
Mobile gaming is getting better with higher quality games being produced for our phones. We’re now seeing practically full quality PC & Console Games being ported over to the mobile platform with the recent additions of Fortnite & PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
Firstly, these games are obviously higher quality and consist of large detailed worlds. Not only that, you have to render in other players, countless animations and much more. Unfortunately, all this work may be causing the game may stutter and lag on your phone.
That’s why in this guide, we’re going to give some tips & tricks to make PUBG run faster on both your iOS & Android phone! These fixes mostly consist of lowering the graphics settings. If you’re running an older phone, you may unfortunately be out of luck.
If you’re noticing that your phone is hot when playing PUBG, it’s nothing to worry about, just take a break and let it cool down. This is common with most games and resource intensive apps.
If you are suffering from high ping, which means your bullets aren’t firing at the exact moment when you tap, then you need to solve any internet issues. We will cover this problem at the bottom of this post.
Also Read | Which is the best long range gun in PUBG Mobile?
Fix Lagging Issues:-
Setting In Pubg Game
PUBG provides a lot of control over the optimisation of the game. You can reach these controls by heading into the Settings menu, which you can get to by clicking the cog icon in the top right of the home screen.
Then, open up the ‘Graphics’ tab. If you don’t know how to get access to this menu, we have added a screenshot below.
First, set the graphics to ‘Smooth’. This will set the graphics in-game to the lowest, and possibly cut render distance. In turn, this will make the game run much nicer by increasing your FPS and reducing any lag.
The ‘Style’ setting shouldn’t make much difference to the game. However, you should still set it to No Style just in case. You can test for yourself whether this makes the game run better.
Set the ‘Frame rate’ setting to Low. You’re probably thinking that setting it to High makes sense. Setting the Frame Rate to low will cut the amount of resources the game requires, making it more stable whilst reducing heat and battery consumption!
Finally, you can choose to enable auto-adjust graphics. This setting will just automatically lower the games settings to make it run faster.
FIXING NETWORK & PING LAG IN PUBG
Another type of lag that you could be facing is high ping or packet loss. What this essentially means is that when you do an action, it has to be sent to the server. Your ping is how long it takes to reach the server and actually happen.
If you have 1000 ping and tap to shoot your weapon, it isn’t going to fire until 1 second later. Pretty much all online games use ping, and having low ping is a requirement for anything that has a competitive aspect to it.
The usual amount of ping is somewhere between 10 and 100. Any higher than 100 and it definitely becomes noticeable.
The easiest way to fix it would be by making sure you’re connected to the right server in PUBG Mobile. On the home screen, you can choose your server in the top left of the menu. If you’re based in the USA, choose North America. Europeans choose Europe etc.
Using Tool For Android Mobile
So people the App which we will research is PUBG Gfx+ Tool made by XDA. which works enormously stunning. Additionally, the application is made to such a degree, to the point that it influence us that NO Ban is knowledgeable about the wake of using this specific application.So people following are the Features of the PUBG Gfx+ Tool.
PUBG Gfx+ Major Graphics Settings:
- 1080 Resolution: Change the objectives of the beguilement.
- HDR Game Graphic: Unlock the HDR outlines on low end contraptions.
- Preposterous FPS: Unlock the Extreme FPS level.
- Style: Change outlines style setting.
- Shadow:.Enable and weaken shadow.
- Shadow Quality: Select the shadow quality.
- Shadow Resolution(Pixel): Change the proportion of shadow pixel.
- 4xMSAA: Enable and weaken Anti Aliasing.
- MSAA Level: Select the MSAA Level.
- Anisotropy Level: Select the Anisotropic filtering(AF) level.
PUBG Gfx+ Diverse Settings:
- Outlines Rendering Level: Enhance the idea of representations.
- Detail Mode: Change the detail of outlines with different profiles.
- Light Effects: Enable/cripple light effects in preoccupation.
- Save My Layout and Sensitivity Settings: Prevent resetting of delight organization and affectability settings.
PUBG Gfx+ Move Settings:
- Zero Lag Mode + Battery Efficient: Optimized beguilement setup.
- Reasonable Profile: Now pick sensible as shown by RAM measure.
- There Is Hardware Accelerated Rendering: Enable help for VULKAN and OPENGL 3.1+.
- GPU Optimization: Custom OpenGL shaders.
- Memory Boost: Boost up the preoccupation execution.
- Quick device: One touch to dispatch redirection without opening PUB Gfx+ application again and again.
Take a gander at our other post:- PUBG Mobile Pick Up LOOT FASTER Trick
Usage of PUB Gfx+ device DOES NOT prompts BAN 🏴*☠️ aside from if redirection fashioner see suspicious activity from your contraption i.e. using content/mods to cheat preoccupation engine or server. – Xda Developers
You Can Download The App From PlayStore
Or Direct From XDA Developers Site